About Blog

this blog is dedicated to all the people out there..who are stuck in their clichéd everyday life...but are true ROCKSTARS in their alter egos...(Do you see a Mark Zuckerberg or a Beyonce..when you look at yourself in the mirror??)...I do ..:-) The unusual but identifying stories of a middleclass girl trying to survive in this moral and modern world....:-)

Wednesday 23 July 2014

What the Black??

(pic - I made it)
Black is the color of successful people; from SRK to Obama everyone seems to be in muse with this one shade. Expert say and I agree with them too that Black adds a sort of crispness and smartness to your personality and demeanor. Sometime I feel this color has an ability to play with your psyche. It can hypnotize you and can very well uplift you from the self loathing mode of yours..whether it's the feeling of confidence you get from wearing a pretty Black dress or having a ride on a powerful Black motorbike..It makes you feel like a star or someone special...Don't you think it's all in the color..I feel so..

Black is a distinct part of my memories and thoughts in one way or the other. So for me the most desired things which are predominantly Black would be -


1) My Grandma's Black Hair - I can give up anything and everything in this world to see those long Black locks of her again. Believe me, she had the same Black hair till the age of sixty eight (she is no more with us now). I want to again see her morning and evening ritual of combing her hair which she use to do by sitting in the porch of our house.. with a bottle of coconut oil in her other hand..For me, that was a sight of eternal beauty and grace..


2) My Father's Black Yezdi - This was the first motorcycle, my

father got for himself after he started working. I have very few hazy memories of me sitting on that bike. But what I clearly remember are the expressions of happiness on his face while riding that first bike of his. I have never seen him that happy even when he purchased series of scooters and cars after that. Imagine a twenty something guy during early eighties having his own motorbike...sheer joy and fun..I want to get that Black Yezdi for him and hope to see the same happiness again..
3) My Black School Skirt - Childhood...ahh..synonymous to no tensions, no worries, and no responsibilities. In winters, Black skirt was the integral part of our school uniform. And winters in school time and that too in North India are equivalent to variety of stuffed parathas in lunch, roasted groundnuts, chikkis...chatting in ground during lunch (to get some sun) and unexpected holidays due to extreme cold weather. So wearing this Black skirt for me was always synonymous to fun unlimited..I really yearn to wear that piece of cloth again..and relive those memories..  

4) A Black Emporio Armani Spectacle - My better half is an avid fan of branded spectacles. Once in an year, we go on a shopping spree for his specs when the sale season kicks in. For last three years, I have been observing him doing online research and zeroing in on Armani's Black spectacle frames. But as soon we go through those frames in his regular spectacle's shop, he always changes his mind and buys a local brand. I guess being a budget planner of the family, he refrains himself after seeing the price tags. I have always argued with him on this and tried several times to get him one but all in vain. So this time I really wish him to have one for himself.

5) A Black Pug - I always want to have my own pet and a pug is on the top of list. But past
hindrances and restrictions like parental consent, housing society rules, my jobs etc etc have never allowed me to fulfill my wish. A shiny Black pug with his small, pretty and watery eyes can melt anyone's heart away. I really want to have one too in near future.

So this was my list and according to me all the classy, fun and desirable things in my life are BLACK...:-)

(Pictures - All pics are courtesy www.google.com)

This post is a part of #WhatTheBlack activity at BlogAdda.com

Please like us and comment on -  https://www.facebook.com/moralmodernandmiddleclass 

No comments:

Post a Comment