About Blog

this blog is dedicated to all the people out there..who are stuck in their clichéd everyday life...but are true ROCKSTARS in their alter egos...(Do you see a Mark Zuckerberg or a Beyonce..when you look at yourself in the mirror??)...I do ..:-) The unusual but identifying stories of a middleclass girl trying to survive in this moral and modern world....:-)

Tuesday 1 July 2014

A courageous move..

Ok..so this is my first blog entry and trust me it;s very very scary...after reading so big big angreji (english) fundoo words on other blogs..the writer inside me committed suicide numerous time...(please excuse my punctuation)..

Being a Science Grad and an IT professional my command over the language had just reduced to the texting
and programming gestures..please bear with me..But thoughts are thoughts and they can not be bound inside a girl's body (and I emphasize on girl here) and all the women band wagon will agree with me on this. I hope to connect and communicate with people through this platform.

A bit about me and technology in my middle class cliched life. Born in eighties and brought-up in nineties (and no I am not turning into an old sulking dadima (grandma), who always goes into the flashback of her good old days) life was total fun and dreamy. Technology was coming in and the most important thing computers were said to be the big next thing..And my father (will write about him in my next blog) was coaxing me to learn it as it was the ticket to get a job in future.

Now after couple of years everything is about social media, statuses, chats, and texts. If someone is going on a vacation...mar gaye colleagues to...status will come  - off to Goa or off to Singapore and series of pics...seriously people ..is it a conspiracy!! to kill your office spouses sitting in front of their PCs for last goddamn twelve hours and so..

Some times I wonder what will happen if some neighborly chor- uchchakka (thief) go through your status (and ya they are tech savy too..my watchman has FB account) ...evil me..:-)...but people find their soulmates too...

We all are trying to be sane in this chaos and noise ...me too..:-)

Please like us and comment -  https://www.facebook.com/moralmodernandmiddleclass

No comments:

Post a Comment